Monday, October 3, 2011
Work becoming you!
My mother is an accountant for a private firm. She works about forty hours a week excluding tax season. Between January to about March she works forty five or more hours. I am a firm believer that you career can become a part of your identity. How many times do your parents talk about their job at dinner. I am pretty sure it happens more then you think and I feel what you talk about is in a sense part of your identity. My mom is also more strict about my bank statements and how I spend my money. My dad does construction and you can tell when he does home improvement projects because he almost always wants it perfect. I feel if you are even slightly involved in your career you almost always bring some of it home with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment