Wednesday, October 5, 2011

If a job was necessary a job it is!

Out of the three jobs Thompson worked the one I would choose without a doubt picking lettuce.  Even though this seems the most physical of the three I find it to be in the best environment.  I would hate a chicken processing plant just do to the smell and amount of blood guts and just unsanitary environment would set me off.  The kitchen I would hate, being sweaty and running around like crazy just does not seem fun to me and the fact that the kitchen is even hotter then a normal room would make me uncomfortable.
         The lettuce cutting though would be the nicest in my opinion.  I am used to back breaking work already and after about a week I would more then likely get used to it. Being outside is always nice I was a lifeguard so I am used to the heat.  If I sweat to much I would just pour some water on my head and keep on trucking.  I feel a good hard day of work to keeps you a little healthy and helps you go to bed a lot easier.  I am sure most people would pick being in the somewhat hot kitchen, or the chicken processing plant just because it has air conditioning, but a good hard sweat is all in a days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment