Sunday, September 11, 2011
I thought everyone got off the fast food diets??
With all of the upgrades going on around campus you would think the whole green campus idea would go along with the food too. From Chick Fillet, to Johnny Rockets, Dunkin Donuts and Primo's Pizza. I soon became lost in the greasy, salty, and fat filled food. Now lets be honest most of us probably aren't health experts myself included, but I know I do not wanting to be eating fast food all of the time. As beautiful as the Student Center is I became somewhat annoyed that they didn't consider to put some type of salad or sandwich station. I feel they really lost points on variety because they obviously only cared about there wallets and not what went into everyones stomach. I know if I eat food like that all of the time my stomach would blow up or somewhere else. N wing's food though I have seen is much better for you of course in moderation. They have all of the stuff the Student Center has, but all you can eat (can be good or bad). I forgot to mention they also have healthy foods that are not cooked with fat or salt. Things such as salads grilled chicken and other things that wont kill your stomach. I do have a problem with N wing though is the quality and freshness does not seem to be up there. Everything in a sense had a stale look or taste to it and typically is very bland. If your looking to feel like crap the Student Center is your best bet. If you wanna try to eat healthy go to N wing. The atmosphere Stockton provides though is a definite above what I would consider to be at the college level, it feels more as if your at a food court or hang out for college students. I don't feel like I am at a high school where its feels all old and bland with mean old lunch ladies. Everyone is very friendly that works. I would consider there being some inconvenience with the times N wing is open and closed. The portions in the food Court and N wing are well grand to say the least in my opinion, some people may feel otherwise though. It is a definitely Stockton needs to improve on some things because they are not up to par with a lot of other colleges in health taste and quality from what I have seen, but atmosphere and helpfulness I give Stockton an A+.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment