Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How I read?

When I read which is rare it for some reason never seems to be a book, most of the time it is a new car or car audio magazine.  For some reason I have not been able to find a book that really draws me in.  I don't think it helps that I also work part time and am taking twenty credits. When I do read my car magazine though I normally flip through all of the ads and try to find a good article.  Typically they are comparisons or reviews of cars, but none the less still reading.  Typically I read it when I receive the magazine, but if not  I wait a day or two.  Where I read is typically in my room on my couch, or just somewhere around my house where I can be alone or quiet.  Since I do enjoy these articles and magazines I could sit somewhere for hours on end without even realizing it.  My comprehension for magazines for some reason is so much better then any other book I have read.  I think my intension span just can not stay with a book it seems.  I do enjoy reading at times I just wish my mind would be able to focus more on a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment