Thursday, October 27, 2011
How I feel about food!
I never really thought about the type of eater I am. I feel I am more of the person who needs to sit down to eat my meal and enjoy it. I hate rushing though a meal because then right after I always feel horrible. Not all my meal times are a celebration. I do not celebrate every lunch I just simply sometimes eat because I am hungry. I never really thought of where my food comes from, but after the video I almost feel I am glad I didn't I know if I did I would probably not want to eat most of the food I do now. We tend to in a sense celebrate when my whole family eats all together because it honestly is just not that common.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment