Monday, October 17, 2011

Food Inc

After watching food inc. I was almost disturbed as to how miss treated the animals were that people ate. Finding a chicken coupe more then to its max capacity made me feel bad for the animals. Often many of the workers were shown in a financial debt from the food companies, I just find that wrong that the food companies have no regrets to the animals or people they mistreat. If they simply add these hormones to the chickens and other animals to the point that they can not walk what does that mean we would be eating.  If they have hid all of this from us what else have they managed to hide.  the fact that the fda hides many of the issues from public really to me seems weird almost as if some fda members are paid from these companies to lie to the public.  This movie touches on so many controversial issues with food I really feel they almost just skim the surface.  How most of are food and drinks are made of corn.  How fertilizers are used in are vegetables. How the vegetables have had some type of ecoli outbreak at least every other year. How cows are forced to eat corn instead of grass which effects their digestion and other bodily functions.  I think anyone that watches this movie will be shocked with just how severe it is becoming and open the publics eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment