Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Border Patrol State

As sad as this story was I am almost positive it still happens, and maybe has even become worse with border patrol.  They simply profile every person they see and look for someone who is supposed to look 'Mexican'.  I find that very hard to believe doing this as their job is very fair to anyone of a none fair skin color.  As sad as the matter is that even American born Mexicans I am sure still to this day do not feel the most comfortable in their home.
   This story was sad on many levels, most the way they treat the dogs and the people.  I guess how they are trained makes them heartless robots.  It really does not make sense though because you have border patrol keeping people out. Then you have immigration bringing people in.  America needs to find a way to help out Mexican Americans and Americans who have both lived in this country their whole life, to simply make them feel not so enclosed by the government.  If we do not do something in the near future I feel a riot or something worse will happen causing more problems to a problem that can be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment